Sequestration Meal #612

 


I reviewed Garlic and Herb RightRice in yesterday's post; here it is in one of those don't-want-to-deal-with-protein meals alongside some sauteed peppers and onions, steamed green beans, and a mushroom-zucchini saute.

The mushroom and zucchini recipe is from Diethood, roughly, using vegan butter, plain old white mushrooms sliced up, and dried thyme. I didn't bother with a cheesy garnish. I found that the leftovers were better than the original meal, but this wasn't bad at all the first time around, just a little meh.

I love a colorful plate! And this one was free of all major allergens. I did find that it felt like I hadn't had a full meal when I ate this, though, for whatever reason; maybe I just didn't eat enough food. At times like this, though, there are mug cakes!

Comments

Popular Posts