3-Tier Bottle Bento #46

 


A lazy bento: Silk soy-based Greek-style vanilla yogurt with some granola on top, mango and Cara Cara orange chunks, and a pumpkin-chocolate chip-ginger muffin.

I called the bento "lazy," because a lot of people refer to easy meals as "lazy," but it reflects planning and work done ahead of time--I baked the muffins so I had those, and I had done the shopping, and the thinking...there are really no such things as lazy meals and perhaps I should listen to my own pontificating and not call myself or my lunch lazy.

I suspect none of us are lazy, really. Just pushed beyond our limits far too many times, so we don't have that much to give of ourselves anymore.

In any case: This was tasty and satisfying. I was surprised that the granola stayed pretty crunchy, possibly because the yogurt was too thick for the granola to sink in.

Incidentally, my muffin was gluten free, and thus, so was this meal.

Comments

  1. I'd say being well prepared isn't lazy! Making things more convenient for your future self. And even it if was 'lazy', doesn't that just mean that the option is easy but people want to make it seem bad? Nothing wrong with choosing easy options any time. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I think you have it--it's not bad if it's easy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts