ECO Lunch Box Three-in-One #95

 


A very basic lunch: Pasta salad, Cara Cara orange slices, and tea biscuits.

Want to know a secret? Annie's vegan shells in a creamy sauce--the pumpkin-based one, not the vegan cheddar one--is not that interesting eaten when you first make it. But I swear it makes the absolute best pasta salad the next day! For this one, I had chopped Tofurky ham, baby peas from the freezer, scallions, shredded carrots, vegan mayo, sweet pickle relish, and seasoning salt to mix in. It was amazing.

It was, in fact, so amazing that I ate another, smaller serving for dessert after dinner that night.

Comments

  1. Your posts have inspired me to make so many fun pasta salad with leftover pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Totally up my alley, here! LOVE post and meal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts