Lunchbots Quad #18

 


I had made some tofu-cashew ricotta for a lasagna and had some left over, so I used it as the basis for a lunch: The ricotta is here with some roasted tomato-flavored Triscuits, a bit of dark chocolate, Cara Cara orange slices, and a cucumber-tomato salad. 

This was very light but delicious. Triscuits are always amazing; flavored Triscuits that don't have any dairy are extra-specially-delicious! I need to explore more in the world of the Triscuit.

This lunch box really doesn't get that much use, although I like it in concept, because the quads don't seal (as I've said before, I'm sure), which is why my salad is in a silicone cup. I really wish it did keep things totally separate because I would get a lot more use out of it that way. Live and learn.

Comments

  1. A bummer that it doesn't seal properly, otherwise this would definitely be a fun luncbox to use a lot. I love the idea of the four little compartments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works for lots of things, but you have to be careful with anything juicy!

      Delete
  2. Looks and sounds great! Triscuits are yummy. There are a lot of accidentally vegan flavors! It's been a while since my last box but I do love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts