Lunchopolis #94

 


Is a sandwich bento worthy of its own post? It is when it's as pretty as this one is! Here we have Yves veggie salami on whole wheat toast spread with a bit of margarine, cherries, a simple spinach-avocado-cucumber-red onion salad with a lemon wedge and a little cup of flaky salt for dressing, and lentil crisps.

Although I am really into Vegenaise on my sandwiches, I also love margarine sometimes, especially for a sandwich as simple as this one, which is all about the salami. If you have never had a buttery sandwich, I highly recommend you try it.

I know you've seen this salad before, because it's one of my absolute favorite salads. If you're like me and not so much into salads, maybe try this one out--it's such a simple dressing, and it brings out all the flavors of the veggies so beautifully. Plus there is avocado in there for your fat soluble vitamins, so all one really needs is some acid and salt. (This is my amateur cook's perspective; I am, as you know, not the medical kind of doctor.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts